Opening Reception December 9 @ 4:00pm
On view December 9 – January 20
10:00am – 5:00pm daily
CALL FOR ARTISTS
Members and Friends is open to current members as well as community artists, and Niagara Arts & Cultural Center tenants.
3-D and 2-D work of all genres, mediums, and artistic interpretations are accepted for the exhibit. Artwork must be delivered in “ready-to-hang” condition, or it will not be exhibited.
Previously exhibited artists within this exhibition include: James Abbodanza, Mackensie Bingham, Rachelle Bisone, Jay Carrier, Laura Chenault, Stephen Conte, Mikayla Forsey, Neil Gates, Violet Gordon, Susan Harris, Cynthia Jozwik-Burge, Eileen Kineke, Jeremiah Kirby, Joan Langley Shaw, Anna McNab, Moxes Boxes, Tina Mt. Pleasant, James Neiss, Jeanette Pikturna, Ray Robertson, Jonathan Rogers, Kath Schifano, Liz Spector, Dana Murray Tyrrell, Gary Wolfe, and many others.
- September – December: Open Call Window
- December 1-8, 2023: Artwork can be delivered to the NACC from 10:00am-5:00pm daily
- December 08, 2023: OPEN CALL CLOSES
- December 09, 2023, 2:00-4:00PM: Opening Reception
- December 09, 2023 – January 20, 2024: Exhibition on view
- January 23-26, 2024: Artwork can be picked up from NACC from 10:00am-5:00pm daily
How to Participate
- Submit four artwork samples as jpegs with information (artist’s name, title, date, media, dimensions and price) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions without information will not be accepted.
- Accepted artwork must be delivered to the Niagara Arts & Cultural Center and individually labeled with the ARTIST’S FIRST NAME, LAST NAME, TITLE OF ARTWORK, YEAR COMPLETED, MEDIA, AND SALE PRICE IN READY-TO-HANG CONDITION.
- Failure to conform to these guidelines will result in disqualification from the exhibit.
Membership is highly encouraged prior to submitting artwork, please contact Kelly Lang-Buckley at email@example.com to become a member of the Niagara Arts & Cultural Center.
This exhibit is sponsored by The New York State Council on the Arts, in partnership with the Niagara Arts & Cultural Center, The Niagara Falls National Heritage Area, the Community Foundation of Western New York, KeyBank Foundation, and the John R. Oishei Foundation.