A Way to Promote Yourself through the NACC!
We’ve been working very hard to update our new NACC Website! One of our new features is our Artist Directory page – this page allows webpage visitors to browse our tenant listing to find information about the amazing things our artists do and offer. NACC Tenant Artists are welcome to promote themselves via our NACC Artist Directory free of charge, we do not currently accept directory submissions for non-NACC tenants. In order to be listed in our Artist Directory, please review the items below and send us the information you would like featured in your listing:
- Must be a NACC Tenant, the Artist Directory is not currently open to Non-Tenant artists.
- Biography or Artist Statements – Gives you a chance to introduce yourself to potential clients, discuss who you are and your art, capture the attention of our patrons, every art form has a story and people are eager to know yours!
- Samples or Digital Media of Work – Send us samples of your work, .jpeg or .png files, or video links! Links to your websites also work!
- Studio Hours – Do you have regular studio hours and don’t mind visitors? Let us know when you’re in your studio and we’ll send potential costumers your way!
- Classes – Are you teaching voice, painting, dance, jewelry making, or something else? Considering sharing your expertise with the community? Our directory is the perfect place to reach new students!
- Do you already have a class schedule, dates, times, and prices? Send us that information and we’ll make sure it’s on the website – we might even promote your classes on our social media!
- Products – What are you producing in your studio that clients might like to purchase? Artwork, Jewelry, Video Production Services, Recording Services, etc?
- Contact Information – How can your new customers reach you? Make sure we’ve got your updated contact information, and if you don’t want your contact information featured in the directory please contact us immediately to Opt Out of the Directory Listing!
- Productions / Performance Schedule – Got a performance coming up, is your season schedule announced? Send it our way! Even if you are playing a concert outside of the NACC, or your dance recital is off-site, we’ll post that information up in the directory.
We love to know what our artists are doing in the community!
- Include Dates, Ticket Prices, and other relevant information.
- Opt Out – if you don’t want to be listed on our Artist Directory please contact us immediately to Opt Out of the Directory Listing!