Our Exhibition Space
4-6 Exhibits per year
The Main Gallery on the 1st floor is a 3600 square foot, brightly lit space that is handicap accessible. This space, listed as one of the largest uninterrupted gallery spaces in Western New York, offers an open floor plan and movable walls. Artists are invited to arrange the gallery to best complement their exhibit. The Gallery’s location and size, combined with the capabilities for customizable arrangement of the space allow for uniquely tailored exhibitions in a desirable, well-trafficked, and secure location. Adjacent to the UGRR Heritage Gallery
The Garden Gallery
4-6 Exhibits per year
The Garden Gallery is on the 2nd floor, across from our Theatre. The space features glass doors and windows overlooking our grand staircase and front lawn provide natural light in the space. Marble floors and greeneries within the space provide an elegant, refined but airy atmosphere in the space, perfect for intimate solo exhibits or small group exhibitions.
The Heritage Gallery
The NACC’s newest gallery is located on the 1st floor . It is a brightly lit space that is handicap accessible. Adjacent to the Townsend Gallery, the Heritage Gallery is home to the Freedom Crossing : The Underground Railroad in WNY Exhibit.
The NACC Gallery Committee reserves the right to refuse artworks that do not follow exhibition guidelines, including but not limited to artworks that do not pertain to the exhibition theme and requirements or have been found unbefitting of the intent of the exhibition.
Non Discrimination Policy: The Niagara Arts & Cultural Center is committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all persons and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, religion, height, weight, or veteran status in employment, exhibitions, events, programs and activities.
Release of Liability: The Artist agrees to exhibit artwork at the NACC at his/her own risk. Utmost care will be given to all works received; however, neither the NACC nor its members, sponsors, employees or building owner assume any responsibility for loss or damage from any cause whatsoever.
- Please submit only work that is for sale. We will not accept “Price on Request” or “Not For Sale”.
- Please price your artwork to include a 25% commission for NACC in your sell price.
- Prizes will be awarded for the best in show at the opening reception; checks will be mailed to winners within 15 business days.
- Entry fees can be paid with cash, or by check or money order made payable to Niagara Arts and Cultural Center and mailed to: NACC, 1201 Pine Avenue, Niagara Falls, NY 14301.
- Artwork will not be accepted after deadline or without paperwork and entry fee.
- Artwork must be picked up by final pick-up date.