Like many of our community partners, the NACC is monitoring the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus) and its impact on arts and cultural activity in Western New York. The NACC will be closed to the public and visitors, all planned events for Spring and Summer 2020 are postponed or cancelled. Tenants will continue to have access to the building. In addition, the NACC office will remain closed to visitors until further notice. Please do not hesitate to reach out to email@example.com if you have questions or call us at (716) 282-7530.
We recommend following information provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, New York State Department of Health, and Erie County Health Department. Please continue to check back for updates on events, cancellations, closures, and other important information.
Who to Contact:
Call Us: 10:00am-12:00pm, Monday through Friday, call (716) 282-7530 x 0
Building / Maintenance / Rent: Doug@thenacc.org
General Information: Info@thenacc.org
Website / Promotions: Rachel@thenacc.org
Finance / Billing: Serge@thenacc.org
COVID-19 Policy Updates:
- 11/11/2020: NACC is planning socially distance art show for tenants and members. Details forthcoming.
- 9/13/2020: NACC continues to monitor the Covid pandemic – the Wearable Art Runway Show for Fall 2020.
- 5/15/2020: NACC begins preparing for robust Fall catalogue of events and programs, while we expect to open to the public again this Fall, we will continue planning to provide arts and cultural opportunities either digitally or in-person, or in some hybrid form. In short, please continue to check our website and social media for updates on digital events.
- 5/1/2020: Stages Summer Camp is cancelled for 2020, please check back for special announcements on programs you can do from home.
- 4/15/2020: Beyond the Barrel and all summer exhibits are cancelled until further notice. All events remain cancelled until further notice.
- 4/10/2020: ALL tenants and staff are REQUIRED to wear masks in public areas of the building.
- 4/1/2020: NACC ensures new sanitation policies, increases availability of hygiene products. All tenants and staff are encouraged to wear masks in the building.
- 3/18/2020: NACC is closed to all Visitors, Guests, and Public. NACC Remains Open to Tenants. Non-essential staff transitioned to Teleworking, essential staff continues to report.