About the NACC's Historic Building
Designed by William Ittner and built in 1924, this classic revival building served as Niagara Falls' central high school until 2000, when it was replaced by a new high school building. Slated for demolition, the NACC was rescued by a grassroots community coalition, Save Our Sites in Niagara Falls, Inc.
Today the 166,000 sq. foot building is filled with more than 75 artists and is on both the Federal and NY State Registries of Historic Buildings.
NFHS Alumni Center
The Alumni Center has received rave reviews from many visiting alumni and reunion classes.
Learn Something New at the NACCCurrent List of Classes and Workshops for Adults:
Click For More Info
Need Space to be Creative?