- This event has passed.
Transformations Wearable Art Show & Competition
October 7, 2017 @ 7:30 PM - 10:00 PM$25
Transformations Wearable Art Show & Competition Categories
- Scene 1—Fit for a Queen—Victorian and early 20th century fashions, industrial revolution, Steampunk.
- Scene 2—Glamour Girls: The golden years of Hollywood, the birth of the “iconic movie star”
- Scene 3—Wild Child: A time of peace, love, rock ’n roll and fashion…the 1960’s and 1970’s.
- Scene 4—Let’s Dance! Fabulous fashions from the Discos Days, to the big hair and bangles of the 80’s to the hip-hop fashions of the 90’s.
- Scene 5—Millennium Chaos: This is the “anything goes” category.
- Scene 6—Futuristic Diva: Envision the fashions of the future.
NACC Grand Theatre (2nd Fl), 7:30 PM
- NACC Members/Students: $15.00
- Non-Members: $25.00
Want to submit your work? Click here for the prospectus.
- NACC Member: $20 first entry; $10 each add’l entry
- Non-NACC Member: $25 first entry; $15 each add’l
- Student Entry: $15 first entry; $10 each add’l
Note: Artists under 18 allowed with parental consent. Proceeds from entry fees will go directly to price money for the winning entries.