The NACC Gallery Committee reserves the right to refuse artworks that do not follow exhibition guidelines, including but not limited to artworks that do not pertain to the exhibition theme and requirements or have been found unbefitting of the intent of the exhibition.
Non Discrimination Policy: The Niagara Arts & Cultural Center is committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all persons and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, religion, height, weight, or veteran status in employment, exhibitions, events, programs and activities.
Release of Liability: The Artist agrees to exhibit artwork at the NACC at his/her own risk. Utmost care will be given to all works received; however, neither the NACC nor its members, sponsors, employees or building owner assume any responsibility for loss or damage from any cause whatsoever.
- Please submit only work that is for sale. We will not accept “Price on Request” or “Not For Sale”.
- Please price your artwork to include a 25% commission for NACC in your sell price.
- Prizes will be awarded for the best in show at the opening reception; checks will be mailed to winners within 15 business days.
- Entry fees can be paid with cash, or by check or money order made payable to Niagara Arts and Cultural Center and mailed to: NACC, 1201 Pine Avenue, Niagara Falls, NY 14301.
- Artwork will not be accepted after deadline or without paperwork and entry fee.
- Artwork must be picked up by final pick-up date.