Artists & Friends Exhibit
Deadline: November 27th, 5 PM
Exhibit featuring 3-D and 2-D Artwork of all genres, mediums, and artistic interpretations will be accepted for the exhibit. Winners will be selected from categories including Sculpture, Painting & Mixed Media.
Artists & Friends
NACC Holiday Party, & Art Exhibition
December 2nd – January 28th
DEADLINE: November 26th @ 4 PM
It’s that time of the year again, the NACC is proud to announce our annual Artists & Friends Exhibition, Open House, and our Member Holiday Party. The Artists & Friends Exhibition celebrates all original visual art of any medium, genre, or artistic interpretation. Artworks submitted for this exhibition will be displayed in our Main Gallery from December 2nd – January 28th. Afterwards, join us for our Holiday Party! We invite guests to bring a dish to share and enjoy in good tidings and cheer!
- Complete and return entry form with your entry fee to the NACC main office.
- The entry fee for NACC members is only $20 for the first piece, and $5 for each piece following. (FOUR pieces maximum)
- The general entry fee is $30 for the first two pieces and up to two additional pieces may be entered for $10 each. (FOUR pieces maximum)
- The deadline for this exhibition is November 26th, 2017 at 4PM. No artwork will be accepted after this date.
- Submitted work must be for sale; we will not accept “Price on Request” or “Not for Sale” in price designations. Please price artwork to include a 25% commission for NACC in sell price.
- 3-D and 2-D Artwork of all genres, mediums, and artistic interpretations will be accepted for the exhibit.
- Prizes will be awarded for the following: 1st Prize – $300, 2nd Prize – $200,
3rd – $100.
- Winners will be announced on December 2nd at the exhibition opening and NACC Holiday Party, 4-7 PM.
Eligibility for Gallery Exhibit
- This exhibition is open to all artists. All artwork must be original and made by the artist submitting the artwork.
- The installers are not responsible for preparing work for installation and work that is not suitable for hanging or standalone display will not be accepted for the exhibition.
- Two-dimensional works must be framed and wired for installation.
- Three-dimensional works must have a non-abrasive base or be mounted on a pedestal.
See official Call for Art for details.