About the Building
About the NACC’s Historic Building
Designed by William Ittner and built in 1924, this classic revival building served as Niagara Falls’ central high school until 2000.
Over 30,000 students graduated from this school.
Slated for demolition, the building at 1201 Pine Ave was rescued by a grassroots community coalition, Save Our Sites in Niagara Falls, Inc.
Today the 166,000 sq. foot building is filled with more than 75 artists and is on
both the Federal and NY State Registries of Historic Buildings.
Graduates may visit the NFHS Alumni Center located in the Third Floor library.
The Alumni Center has received rave reviews from many visiting alumni and reunion classes.
Additional information on the NACC’s role as a community center, it’s positive impact in terms of economic development, historic preservation and neighborhood revitalization is available by calling the Administrative Offices @ 716-282-7530.